The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 9 "After" Mini Review

I have seen The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 9 last night and I could say that I wasn't satisfied with it though I could consider watching it as one of the best moments this February. Yes, I love watching The Walking Dead with my husband more than going out for a date in a fancy restaurant.
Related article: Negative Comments About The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 9
I am a big fan of The Walking Dead. I never missed a single episode so I have seen how Carl grew up. But the episode "After" is full of him which it's a little boring and annoying. The only part that I felt glad is when I saw the front yard of the house where they stayed which reminds me of my family garden in the countryside and the part where he dug a 112-ounce can of chocolate pudding and ate it on the rooftop. 
If you want to read 'The Walking Dead' Midseason 4 premiere recaps and reviews, just click on the photos.

Post a Comment

0 Comments